Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 3, 2015

My Big Kids…

Some days, I do try to rest when Hayes naps, but most days, I really enjoy my time with just Cole and Jordan.  They are just getting so big.  Really growing up too quickly!  It’s really fun to help them experience new things and see things through their eyes.  Here are a few “fun” afternoons…

Enjoying the beautiful, warm sunshine!

IMG_9855 IMG_9857 IMG_9858 IMG_9859 IMG_9861

Checking out the “popcorn” trees!

IMG_9882 

Bug Collecting… aka Worm Collecting

IMG_9901  IMG_9904 IMG_9907 IMG_9909 IMG_9903IMG_9912

Enjoying a $3 clothing sale purchase and a more expensive sewer line replacement…

IMG_9922 IMG_9924

Look at their new trick!

This was not an afternoon activity, but they got to have a slumber party in my room while Murray was out of town!  Followed by a breakfast date at IHOP (Hayes was there too).

 IMG_9932 IMG_9948 IMG_9950 IMG_9937

Another activity where Hayes was included, but we had an official tea party… sweet tea and goldfish!  Doesn’t get much fancier than that!  Oh how I wish I had Jordan’s tea party accent on video!

IMG_9957

And just because they looked too cute… Here they are all dressed up for their school Spring pictures.

IMG_7449 IMG_7450 IMG_7453

And I’m so proud of how well they did in their school’s skill challenge.  Couple of little smarty pants!

IMG_9919

So thankful that they are mine.  Being their momma is incredible and such a blessing.  They make me really happy!

No comments: