Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Kyndall’s Dinner

IMG_0039

Some of my sweet friends organized a Girls’ Night Out to celebrate Baby Kyndall. I really can’t express how much it meant.  When you are having your 4th, I feel like most people are like “Again?”  Haha.  I get it.  Totally.  And we do have most everything we could possibly need… especially with Jordan being an early May baby and Kyndall being a late April baby.  All of Jordan’s clothes will work for Kyndall.  That being said, it was so thoughtful and kind for our friends here to want to make a big deal out of Kyndall.  I know it may sound silly, but she will have shower pictures for her baby book!  And she got so many sweet things!

We met for dinner at Ciao Bella, a yummy Italian restaurant.  I love that place so I was really looking forward to dinner.  And one of my friends, Jean, made a homemade strawberry cake for dessert!

IMG_0037 IMG_0038 

Look at all those gifts! We racked up on sweet gowns, burp cloths, books, diapers, wipes, etc.

IMG_0041

And here she is in all her 36.5 week glory!

IMG_0034

Getting more and more excited every day for her to be here!  Jordan said the other day to my mom “Nonny, it won’t be long until I have my Baby Kyndall!”  We are all ready!

No comments: