Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Enjoying Day to Day!

IMG_0071

I will admit, I’m feeling pregnant.  Haha.  I told Murray that I think my body is just tired of my doing this to it, but unfortunately Kyndall seems pretty happy staying put in there.  I honestly can’t complain because I know that I have it better than a LOT of people.  For one- just being blessed with 3 kiddos and another one on the way is amazing.  And secondly- I really don’t feel that bad most of the time.  That being said, it is hard not to get anxious at this point.  I want to hold her, see her, watch my big 3 with her.  I also am trying to remember that this is the last time I will be pregnant, feel those crazy moves inside, and have the excitement of what all is happening/about to happen.  And I know life changes a lot for Cole, Jordan, and Hayes- especially sweet Baby Hayes.  So… trying to enjoy these days of waiting and not wish them away!  Luckily my other 3 keep me pretty busy… and happy!

I didn’t hear them for a while the other day and started worrying what they were getting into.  Turns out, they were just getting into my bed!  Cole knows how to turn the tv on and what channel PBS is so he had gotten everyone tucked in and settled watching Daniel Tiger.  Sweet, sweet!

IMG_0056 

Cole and Jordan were so excited because their school raised enough money in their fundraiser to earn a visit from Tony Allen!  They are both big Grizz fans! Even more exciting, they got to wear their Grizz gear!

IMG_9962

Hasn’t this pretty weather lately just put you in the best mood?!?!  I know it has our family.  We have played outside so much we already have tan lines!  We love riding bikes, going on walks, playing ball, looking for worms… you name it!  If it’s something outside, we are probably doing it.

IMG_0067  IMG_0147 IMG_0148

Cole drew me this sweet picture of our family.  Apparently Hayes still crawls, but look at Kyndall in her carseat.  :)

IMG_0092 

Neesha came over for a movie night, and everyone had popcorn!  We love Aunt Neesha!  She is too fun!

IMG_0106 

We also all got a spring haircut.  Even Jordan got a sweet trim, and she was so proud!

IMG_0122 IMG_0124 IMG_0126 IMG_0130

Today was “W” day for show and tell, and Daddy had the great idea of taking worms!  She was seriously so pumped… her teachers maybe not so much.  Haha.

IMG_0136

Jordan’s class also led chapel, and I loved watching her.  She even got to pick out a song.  She chose “I’m Bubbling!”  Here are a few pictures of her doing motions to “My God is So BIG!”, “Jesus Loves Me” (without the me’s), and “I’m All Wrapped Up!”

 IMG_0140 IMG_0141 IMG_0142

It was fun to sit behind Cole and watch him checking out what Jordan was doing.  Proud big brother!

IMG_0143 IMG_0146  

Thankful for these sweet babies… even if I am excited to add one more to the mix! ;)

No comments: