Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My Big Backyard

IMG_0413What a beautiful day we had!  Warm sunshine, cool breeze, bright blue sky with fluffy white clouds!  It was gorgeous, and, to top it off, we got to spend the whole afternoon outside with our Daddy at My Big Backyard!  He had a lighter surgery day today just in case Kyndall had decided to come.  It’s one thing to cancel office visits… canceling surgery is a much bigger deal!  Anyway, Kyndall obviously isn’t here yet, and, being the smart man he is, Murray decided I needed a fun distraction.  My Big Backyard did the trick!

2 of my cute little chicks!

IMG_0391

Hayes was so proud/nervous to be up so high!

IMG_0392 IMG_0392

They had a blast in this swing!  Especially with crazy Daddy pushing it.  I really think that they could have stayed in it all day.  We almost lost Hayes by the end of it.  I think he was feeling a little too good.  Those eyes were getting heavy!

IMG_0395  IMG_0409 IMG_0411 IMG_0405

My sister sent me this the other day, and it is so true.  Haha.  And I can’t even tell you how many of those days is in the last week.  I will be 40 weeks on Saturday, and I am READY to meet this sweet little girl even if she is happy staying inside.

IMG_0415

Patience has never been my strongsuit, and I am still hoping she comes sooner than Friday when I’m induced.  But today I am focusing on being grateful that I didn’t miss this action!

No comments: