Just a few normal life snapshots I have taken lately that I don’t want to forget.
Technically Cole takes piano lessons, but his sweet teacher is so good to include them all… even Hayes at times! They were working on a note matching app on the iPad, and she had them all 3 working on it. Cole is learning “Jolly Old Saint Nicholas” for Christmas so I will have to post a video of that soon.
We are also majorly into mailing letters lately. Cole is always asking for an envelope and stamp. He has mailed letters to everyone from his cousin Easton, to Murray’s assistant Keri, to his best buddy at school Ethan. Usually I address them, but on Ethan’s he wanted to do it all by himself. Somehow it actually made it!
If he isn’t writing letters, he is drawing pictures. He actually is a pretty talented artist, I think. Here he drew a T-Rex and a human… with a scale to show how tall they each are. Love this little guy!
And Jordan is always a source of entertainment. She loves to do what Cole does, but she enjoys doing her own things too. Here she is pretending to be a Grizz cheerleader. She has the hair flip down!

No comments:
Post a Comment