Can’t believe I haven’t posted about Father’s Day yet! I keep looking back through pictures on my computer and realizing more and more I have to get on the blog! Can’t forget sweet memories like these!
We have the best Daddy ever!!! We love him so so much! We are so grateful for him everyday, but we were really happy to have a whole day to celebrate him! We started out with church and then headed to my parents’ for a yummy lunch. The kids were really excited about the book they were giving Murray, and they had worked really hard on a picture on the inside cover of each of them with Murray fishing.
We also got to spend time with sweet Poppy! I have been so blessed to have him as my dad, and I love watching him with my kids. They couldn’t have better grandpas! So thankful for Poppy and PopPop!
Jordan even helped cook for the boys! She and Great Mimi worked hard on those mashed potatoes! She looked so cute with that serious little expression and that big old apron on!
After lunch, we packed up our fishing gear and headed out for a fun afternoon at the pond. I asked the kids what they thought we should do with Murray for Father’s Day, and this was all their idea. They know their dad pretty stinkin’ well!
Cole and Daddy… best buds for sure!
The sun makes it look like she was petrified, but she LOVED holding the fish. She cracks me up. So many aspects to this girl’s personality!
You know you are a good dad when you can bass fish with a 7 month old in your lap!
After a while, we broke out or picnic snacks. The kids decided the neighbor horse would probably enjoy their apple slices more than they were so we lured him over and gave him a nice treat! The kids were so excited to pet him.
We ended the night talking with friends, enjoying each other’s company, and watching a beautiful sunset. Pretty sure Murray had a great Father’s Day… I know the rest of us did!
We love you Murray! Thank you for being a Dad who loves like crazy, plays hard, tells awesome bedtime stories, provides cool experiences, snuggles, finds time, and makes us giggle! You are a wonderful example of what a husband, dad, and Christian man should be. Can’t say enough how grateful we are that you are ours. XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment