We have done some fun stuff this summer with some fun people! One day we headed to the Children’s Museum with Nonny, Great Mimi, Neesha, Aunt Kels, and Annie. The kids love going there, and they really loved introducing Annie to all their favorite things!
Fishing is always a big hit, and, if we can move on before we are completely soaking wet, I consider it a huge success!
I remember the grocery store from when I was little… It doesn’t get much more fun than this!
My future doctor putting the patient back together again!
Or maybe future dentist…
Love this baby boy! He just takes it all in!
Aunt Kelsey really entertained us with her dancing skills… Sorry Kels. Had to. It was too funny, and you know I love ya!
The girls on the police motorcycle!
This air/pipe exhibit is the funniest thing ever! Jordan loved every bit of it, and I loved watching her try to stuff the scarves in as the wind was blowing so hard in her face. Haha.
Found the top of the mazes!
Neesha and Cole worked hard to build the archway!
Great Mimi and Jordan built towers and let the earthquake knock them over.
Sweet cousin love at lunch!
AND we had the special treat of a couple of days with “Miss” Adrienne and Ainsley! One day we spent the day at the Collierville Splash Park, and the kids had so much fun running through the sprinklers and especially throwing water on each other!
The next day we went to story time at church, and we had the great surprise of a hot air balloon being there for the day school kids! The wind was a little too strong to get the balloon inflated, but the kids were super impressed either way!
We love Ainsley and were so glad to spend time with her!

No comments:
Post a Comment