I asked Cole last week if he would like to have a friend over to play this week. He of course said YES! and when I asked him which friend, he replied “Um… I think Taryn.” Taryn is a sweet little girl that he is in class with at Day School and who is also in his bible class at church. It worked out for her to come over this morning, and they had so much fun! Here is picture proof that the box really is more fun than the toys!
We did head outside for some fun too. They had fun playing house, jumping off and flying like birds, and swinging. So cute to hear all their little conversations and listen to them pretending together.
When Taryn got ready to leave, we had them give hugs. As she walked toward the door, Cole cried out “Wait I forgot to give you a kiss!” So he ran over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. When I was relaying this story to Murray over the phone, Cole overheard me and said “But she didn’t want me to.” I reassured him saying “Yeah she did buddy. She let you kiss her on the cheek- remember?” He got this embarrassed, sad expression on his face and said “But I wanted it to be on the mouth.” Hahahahaha. I mean- we are in for some trouble ahead!!!
I also helped out a friend and watched her little boy this afternoon. Charlie is 16 months so just a little younger than Jordan. I realized that at this age, I was having play dates for Cole. I just didn’t really think about Jordan being old enough to have little buddies for some reason until I saw her and Charlie playing together. I guess I just continue to think of her as my baby, but she is really getting big. They had so much fun just babbling to each other and then laughing. It was so stinking cute to watch! Doesn’t hurt that they are both adorable!
Pretty sure Jordan did a little bossing!
But all in all it was a good time!
Really enjoyed having sweet friends over to play and seeing how excited both my kiddos were to spend time with their buddies.

1 comment:
chaussures Louis Vuitton femmes low heels
chaussures Nike Gladiateur Mid femmes
Accessories & jewelry
Accessoires Sac louis vuitton
Boite de produit
boucle chanel
boucle juicy
boucle louis vuitton
boucle vivienne
bracelet chanel
bracelet juicy
bracelet links
bracelet louis vuitton
bracelet vivienne
collier chanel
collier juicy
collier louis vuitton
collier vivienne
main bracelet chanel
Porte cles chanel
Porte cles louis vuitton
Post a Comment