Cole had his school open house, and we loved seeing all the great things he has been learning and working on. Here we all are outside his classroom.
Cole with Mrs. Jean!
He was a little excited to show us everything! He had made a cow jumping over a moon, an owl, a lamb, fall leaf wreath, a mayflower picture, a pumpkin with seeds, a triangle teepee and so much more!
Jordan had a blast being in Cole’s room. I think she was thinking “Finally, I get to be at school!”
This was a picture from Firetruck Day! Cole was SO excited about this day. So thankful they took pictures!
Cole was also excited that a surprise visitor showed up to Open House!
And we might have celebrated all of Cole’s hard work at school after Open House at Dairy Queen!
Love my sweet boy and how much he loves school! Thankful that Highland is a place that is teaching him to love learning! In his words when I told him he was going to school Thursday morning “Yes! That’s my favorite thing!” Doesn’t get much better than that!

No comments:
Post a Comment