Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Festivities…

Well I have to say that I am pretty sure we celebrated Halloween to the max!  Cole was really into it this year which made it really fun.  Jordan was pretty into it too since Cole was… and since candy was involved!  First on our list was Trunk or Treat at Highland.  Our whole family participated in the dressing up fun! 

DSCN5030DSCN5033

Here are some pictures of the kids with some of their best buddies here in Memphis!  I just love seeing all the kids so excited about their costumes and all the costumes around them.  So fun!

IMG_0651IMG_0656IMG_0662IMG_0664IMG_0667IMG_0681IMG_0676IMG_0693IMG_0678IMG_0683

Which piece, which piece? Such a hard choice!

IMG_0670

Next we had a great time at Cole’s pumpkin party at school!  All his classmates were dressed up so cute!

77ACA416-639F-424B-9C31-18FB9128E35BA4CE51C3-3667-410B-B866-BCA0CA20D11512B83DE2-A65C-4791-A452-DCEAAA7259E1512ABC7A-6D32-43D8-B2FA-1D65CAE34952

Jordan was the pin the nose on the pumpkin judge…

BAA678DE-727C-443F-B8CD-E3BBEDDE5153

And party snacks!

0A7B9B2A-2214-4E2F-A77E-AF821C8FE0AA

Daddy surprised the kids with witch finger donuts.  They were quite a hit!

91BF846A-D53B-4FB2-88F6-629F423166EC6337364B-87A5-4EB8-A58D-0A3CEF80ABC4

On Halloween I attempted a picture of both kids in their cute Halloween clothes… Not successful!

AD632929-1927-4140-8001-A6F79870577EEBF755BD-EED0-452C-8272-5BA6B2118721

So I opted for individual shots… started well…

6041CC32-B79A-4596-A8D9-9FDDED09E288

Finished badly!  Haha.

F31C9F43-67DD-42C5-B7E7-C8EF26B32A64

When Daddy got home, we got busy carving our pumpkin!  The kids really loved this- especially the guts!

DSCN5035DSCN5040DSCN5042DSCN5050DSCN5054DSCN5056DSCN5063

This was when I realized I was really glad I had a surgeon with steady hands for a husband!

DSCN5066

Our finished product!

DSCN5069DSCN5073DSCN5076DSCN5078

And of course we had to have a pumpkin pizza for dinner!

DSCN5086

Waiting on the trick or treaters!  Cole LOVED handing out candy!

DSCN5097D8F5847B-A052-4CFD-98C9-99A5F1C116DA

Nonny and Poppy showed up to trick or treat in the neighborhood with us!

DSCN5112DSCN5099

I knew Cole would do well with trick or treating this year, but Jordan really surprised us.  It was just too funny to see that little bit walking around with a bag as big as she was.  She would waltz right up the door saying “Treat!”  A trick was not an option for her.  Haha.

DSCN5107DSCN5113

I think we have enough candy to last us a year!

DSCN5118

Although as much as this baby girl loves it… maybe not!  Haha.

Bet you can’t guess what her favorite candy is?!?!

DSCN5120

No comments: