We have been having so much fun getting ready for Christmas this year! Cole is at a really fun age, and even though he doesn’t totally understand it all, he is really enjoying everything! Daddy showed him the best way to look at the Christmas tree… I have found him under there several times since!
We made a gingerbread house too. Love the cheesy smiles!
He was very particular about what went where!
Rudolph?
It’s far from perfect, but Cole is one proud little boy!
Louisville has a huge underground cave not far from our house. I really don’t know it’s purpose the rest of the year, but at Christmas time it is home to Lights Under Louisville. We decided to check it out this year, and it couldn’t have been a bigger hit. They did an excellent job, and Cole LOVED it! He is still asking to see more Christmas lights!
On our way he was pretty excited so we got a few cute videos of him singing Jingle Bells and Rudolph and talking about going to see the lights.
Sissy enjoyed it too, but this was pretty much her expression the whole time! Haha.
Best attempt at a family shot… oh well, captures the true trip!
I’m telling you… really into it! He kept going on about whatever we were looking at and at the end said “It’s awesome!” So funny!
We also got to see two of our big buddies in their preschool Christmas program! Max & Jackson did so great (top right & bottom left)!
Definitely looks like trouble!!!
Mostly we have just had a great time being together as a family. After all that is by far the best thing about the holiday season!
We cannot get enough of this precious laugh!
Cole knows the Big Red Barn story by heart. I tried to get him to read it to Jordan, but this is the closest we could come. He can do the whole book, but I cut it off when he started getting really silly.
Our silly little backwards crawler!
Murray always does this weird thing with his undershirts where he pulls the neck up and makes the circle of the neck be around his face. He becomes a silly monster and chases Cole all around the house. The other day Cole came in the kitchen so proud and said “Look Mommy. I’m look like Daddy!” The shirt isn’t quite like Murray, but the effect is! Such funny boys!
Learning to Pat, Pat, Pat!
And this is what happens when I leave them home alone with Daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment