Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 12, 2011

Cole Stories :)

P1200724

As always Cole has said MANY things lately that have cracked us up.  I try to write them down as soon as they happen so I don’t forget, but I can never get them all.  Here are a few of the ones I do remember.

Over Thanksgiving, we were trying to get Cole to eat some pot roast.  He is pretty picky about his meats, and it often takes a lot of coaxing.  I thought good old peer pressure would work so I said, “Look at Easton!  He is eating his meat.  It’s his favorite.”  Cole looks at me and very matter-of-factly says, “Well, it’s not my favorite.”

Jordan figured out how to really squeal lately.  She does it most often when she is excited- even though it might sound like she is anything but.  Haha.  The other day I was doing dishes while Cole and Jordan were playing in his room.  She started squealing, and Cole came running in the kitchen.  He said (very upset), “Mommy, Baby Jordan’s talking ugly to me!”

After I picked him up from bible class one night, he sighed really loudly.  I said, “What is it baby?”  He said, “Bible class is hard work.”  Where does he come up with this stuff?

Murray was rocking him before bed the other night and singing him some songs.  After a couple, Cole asked for one more drink of water.  They got him some water, and Murray started singing again.  He didn’t realize it, but he started singing one of the same songs again.  Cole said, “Wait Daddy, you almost forgot.  Don’t sing that again.”

Cole loves to eat the raisins from my cereal each morning.  One morning he was pretty engrossed in Little Einsteins so he didn’t realize I had put several out for him.  When I got his attention and told him there were several raisins for him, he looked up at me and said, “Oh cool.”  2 going on 15.

I have a serious addiction… to large McDonald’s cokes in their foam cups.  Cole loves to have sips of mine, and I really have to watch him or he will drink it all!  The other day I pulled up to the drive-thru and before I ordered, Cole said, “I need a large Coke for me Momma.”  Haha… no way!!!

Cole was eating animal crackers in the car and held one up saying, “Look Momma- it’s a ak.  It’s a ak Momma.”  After a minute I realized he was saying “yak.”  Shocked that he even knew that animal, I asked him, “Where did you learn about a yak?”  He very quickly told me, “From my Puter.”  (computer)  He has one of those leapfrog computers that says “A is for alligator.”  Apparently it also says “Y is for yak.”

Cole singing Old McDonald…

Cole singing God Is So Good…  (His Veggie Tale cd says “So good to Cole & me” if you are wondering where that came from.”

The games he and Daddy come up with…

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

"Hi. My name is Adrienne and I am addicted to McDonald's Large Diet Cokes." Haha. It's true! I get one just about every day...so you're not alone! Sweet Cole stories especially the Coke one. I'm waiting for the day Ainsley can actually form sentences and that same thing comes out of her mouth ;)

Anonymous said...

Cole is a cute lI'm just reaching out to share some movie codes from Blockbuster and Redbox before they expire. Happy Holidays!

Blockbuster use code: DOLLARDAYS
Redbox use code: BREAKROOM or DVDONME

These codes were working as of today!

Feel free to share & best wishes,
- Hannahittle man.