First off, Murray and I ran a 5K this morning! I really like to run, and we'll just say that Murray really likes me. Haha! He is such a good sport, and I really appreciate him trying to enjoy things that I enjoy. I do think that he is glad that he has started running, but I don't know that he is quite ready to say that he really likes to run! He did so good today though. He has only been running about a month to train for this, and he was able to drop his normal time down by more than a minute! It really was a fun race because it was downtown by the river and ended up at Louisville Slugger Field. There were over 8000 people running! Crazy!!! Here is a picture of us before our race.
Second, of course, has to do with stuff Cole is learning to do. Here are some videos that I haven't had time to load yet.
This is his new favorite thing to do... crawl under things. The table, chairs, your legs, etc.
Cole is starting to jabber a lot. It is so funny to me because he is SO serious about what he is telling us. You'll see...
Cole loves to play with Duke, and we are so lucky that Duke is an easy-going, good-natured dog. Here is their classic tug-of-war game.
Murray taught Cole how to turn out the lights. He loves it. Anytime he sees a light switch now, this is what he wants to do!
This is Cole's new favorite position. He does it ALL the time! I'm not really sure what he is trying to accomplish. Murray calls this Cole's "downward dog" yoga pose, but I think that he has been watching mommy do her push-ups on The Biggest Loser's Last Chance Workout. (I promise I don't stick my bottom up in the air like that though!) =)
I just had to add this one because I LOVE this towel. I just think that it is too cute, and there is nothing better than a happy, fresh and clean baby!
As you can see, life is busy and ever-changing at our house. I am blessed beyond measure to have such a sweet little boy and a husband who makes it possible for me to witness all of this by staying home. Hope you all have a great weekend with weather as nice as we are having here in Louisville!!!

2 comments:
You are gonna regret the light switch decision! LOL j/k...it's totally fun, but Drew STILL loves doing it! LOL. Cole is such a smart little dude!
Love the towel and the videos! He is learning so much so fast!!!!
Post a Comment