It is so hard to believe that we are 2/3s of the way through Cole's first year! I feel like a broken record, but the time has gone by SO quickly! I went to a consignment sale this past weekend (great deals & lots of fun), and I was buying 12 month clothes! I just can't believe it! He really is changing more and more all the time. Twice today at his nap I had to walk in and make him lay back down because he kept pulling up in his crib.
The main differences that have happened in this past month are :
He is crawling everywhere with ease!
He is pulling up on things.
He is really getting some fine motor skills in his hands... picking up small items, turning off light switches, etc.
He is definitely starting to get more attached to momma and daddy & a little more shy around new people.
He is LOVING being outside.
He really enjoys spending time with other little babies.
He has really gotten into the touch and feel books. He knows all the places to touch.
He really likes to eat (we have to work a little harder on the green stuff), and we have even started giving him a few solids like saltines and small pieces of bread.
He is getting better with his juice cup... some days we have it figured out and others it is just a fun toy.
He has realized that the loud noise outside sometimes is an airplane flying over and looks up whenever he hears one.
These are the main things I can think of right now, but everyday he is figuring out something else about his world. I promise you can just see his little mind working!
Here are a couple videos of his latest new noise...
This one cracks me up because he gets distracted and is amazed at Murray's leg hair! So funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Look out! He'll be walking before you know it! Drew was walking at 9 1/2 months. If Cole follows suit, YOU BETTER GET READY! LOL
Love the leg hair distraction video!
CRAZY how fast it goes. Truly. He's a little more "boy" and a little less baby every time I check your blog. Give him a little squeeze from us!
Post a Comment