Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fun in the Sun

We had such a good day today. It was beautiful outside, and Murray got to come home a little early. We went on a walk, played in the backyard, and mostly just enjoyed some great quality time together. Cole absolutely LOVES being outside. If he is ever fussy, just take that boy outside! Haha. Here are some pictures and videos from our fun.

Looking good!

Chasing after Duke!

Blowing bubbles with Mommy!

Daddy put up his swing, and he was so happy about it!

Look at that smile!

So happy!

Here is a video of him in his swing...


After playing so hard outside, he was a stinky boy! He definitely needed a bath, but he wasn't done playing at all!


Also... this past weekend I ran a 10K race. I was really kind of nervous to run by myself in it because I have always run with either my dad or Murray, but it went really well. I beat the time I set for myself by a good bit so I was pretty proud. Murray captured the start...

And here was my prize at the finish line!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Loving Cole's shades! Haha. And good for you on the run. Wish I had your motivation! See you in a few days!