All kids say funny things… Here are a few of the things my kids have said that have made me laugh lately.
I went in to get the kids up so we could get Cole to school. I started singing “Good Morning to You” (to the tune of Happy Birthday), and Jordan rolls over to say “Daddy was gonna come get us.” I just continue singing and when I finish she says “You forgot the Monkey part.” Took me a minute to realize she wanted me to add “You look like a monkey and smell like one too.” When I finally did add that part she said “That’s how Daddy sings it. He’s kinda silly.”
On our walk yesterday Cole was very talkative. We talked about everything including what he wanted to be when he grew up. He told me that he wanted to be a lawn mower guy, fireman, and an architect. I told me that he could be all those things. I told him he was so smart because God gave him a great brain. Cole then replied “Yeah I know everything. Just like you.”
Cole also informed me on our walk that he knew what the word frustrated meant… “It’s when you are grumpy about something.”
The other day I was getting the kids a snack. I asked Jordan what she wanted for a snack. She said cheese so I asked “string cheese or square cheese?” Jordan looked at me and simply said “down cheese, up cheese.” No clue what that meant, but I have a feeling we may have read too many Dr. Seuss books lately!

No comments:
Post a Comment