Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Park Fun with the Big Kids

Murray had a crazy busy work week last week.  Like probably his busiest week since we moved to Memphis.  Great timing- right?  Haha.  Actually he was presented with a really awesome opportunity, and I am so proud of him for his hard work, brains, and desire to use the talents God has given him.  The timing is just one more reason I wish Hayes hadn’t waited so long to come on out though.  Winking smile  Thankfully my mom has stayed the week with us so I have had some extra help.  Anyway, we really didn’t see Murray Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday so by Thursday, we were all SO glad that he was done with the busyness!  To celebrate, my mom kept Hayes while Murray and I took the older 2 to a park near our house.  To make it even better, Cole rode his bike there, and Jordan rode in her pink car.  They loved it, and we had a great time playing. 

Checking out some geese with Daddy…

IMG_0356

Ready, Set, Slide!

IMG_0360IMG_0361IMG_0376

Sneaking a kiss through the bridge!

IMG_0358IMG_0362

Nobody better to monkey around with than Daddy!

IMG_0364IMG_0373

My rock wall climbing kid!

IMG_0369IMG_0372

Posing with Momma…

IMG_0381IMG_0378

And Daddy is the champ at being silly and getting awesome belly laughs out of these two!  Makes my heart so happy listening.

Grateful for a sweet baby boy, happy kiddos, being married to the best husband/daddy ever, and the blessing of this life that God has given me!

No comments: