Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Shelby Farms Fun

Murray and I took the kids out to Shelby Farms the other day to play on the playground there.  We had a really great time and are definitely looking forward to more time out there this fall. 

Cole was so excited that he saw this butterfly.  He told me we needed a picture. 

DSCN4167

Baby girl is getting SO big!  Playing and trying whatever big brother does!

DSCN4168

This is ALWAYS Murray’s slide face.  Haha.

DSCN4175

On this one I told him he needed a better face… Not sure it’s better, but he tried. 

DSCN4184

I decided to just take the picture before they actually slid down.  Winking smile

DSCN4179

Mommy’s turn!

DSCN4181

Jordan really was having fun- I promise!

DSCN4182DSCN4185DSCN4202DSCN4212DSCN4213DSCN4216DSCN4222DSCN4228

Love spending time with my family and watching my kids have so much fun! 

1 comment:

Kelsey & Smith said...

So glad you had fun in my backyard :) hopefully we can make it next time!!!