When you are married to Murray or have him as your Daddy, nothing is normal… it’s awesome! Haha. Here are some examples!
There is always some game of chase, wrestling, or tickling that occurs when Daddy walks in that door from work!
Tonight Murray went all out and is having a “camp-in” with Cole… please just watch Cole’s face. He cannot quit smiling. LOVE my husband who not only knows how to, but has the desire to make our kids feel so special!
Cole and Jordan are really getting to where they are playing so great together. She watches all he does and imitates constantly. He is so sweet about sharing (most the time), helping her, and really wants her to be with him. I love watching their little friendship grow and hope that Murray and I can always provide an environment where that friendship just continues to be stronger and truer each day. Here, Cole taught Jordan the fun of playing in the dryer. I know the pictures aren’t all that different, but the individual expressions in each were just so cute that I couldn’t pick just one!
Murray and I are considering starting a family band… Hahahaha!
Also want to share a couple of cute ones from our fun day at ChuckECheese the other day with Mimi and Easton!
Jordan can’t believe she is on Noah’s Ark!
Easton was such a trooper riding all the “kiddie” rides with Cole.
Jordan even liked ChuckE!
Mimi was hanging on for dear life riding with that crazy driver!
Enjoying and grateful for the blessings of everyday life.

No comments:
Post a Comment