I couldn’t think of a more clever post title because this post is literally going to include a little bit of everything! First I wanted to share a few of Cole’s school projects he has made so far. I am such a proud Momma and am LOVING all of these little things!
I get to bring snacks on Tuesday, and I am really excited. The lesson for that day is “seeing.” They are going on a sight walk and reading “The Look Book.” Any of my creative teacher/mom friends out there have a fun snack idea for that? Yeah- I’m totally that mom. Haha.
Next comes haircut time. Cole has had several so, other than the fun fact that Nonny was his hair stylist for the day, it wasn’t TOO big of a moment for him. It was however Jordan’s FIRST HAIRCUT! I debated a while over trimming it or not, but I finally came to the conclusion that the sweet mullet had to go. Here are both kiddos in the Salon de Nonny…
These are just a few random pictures that I hate not to include just because they are cute…
Murray and I got to have a date night last Thursday! It was kind of last minute, but my parents kept the kids so we could go to dinner and a movie! We saw the new Batman movie, and it was awesome! Love spending time as all four of us, but really nice to have time as just the two of us a little more often now too!
Last night we had a really fun family night. Murray got home from work right after 5. So nice! We are all loving not only having Murray home more regularly but also having him home without a pager… ever! It’s awesome! We spent a couple hours before bath and bedtime playing outside. Cole got to try out his new baseball game from Mimi and PopPop, and Sissy was his biggest cheerleader! She would just squeal and clap!
This picture is up there with my all time favorites of him…
Awesome hit!
After we did the scene above about a million times, we took off on a bike ride which Cole quickly turned into a race! Jordan was showing off at the starting line…
But Cole was ready and showed no mercy!
Daddy got pretty silly when Cole was taking a rest break after his big win.
And then there was a chase! Love both of their faces in this one! Such good memories.
Murray tagged out on the way home so it was my turn to race! Cole was definitely the champion!
Finally, here is Cole “riding my bike standing up!”
Grateful for pretty summer nights, a fun-loving daddy for my kids, time for family, bikes, bats, and so much more…

1 comment:
Jimmy Choo Handbag said: does money buy happiness? No! Ah, but would a little more money make us a little happier? Many of Jimmy Choo Bag smirk and nod. There is, we believe, some connection between fiscal fitness and feeling fantastic. Most of Jimmy Choo Outlet would say that, yes, we would like to be rich. Three in four American collegians now consider it “very important” or “essential” that they become “very well off financially”. Money matters. Link: http://www.jimmychoobagssales.com/
Post a Comment