Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Splash Park Fun!

Unfortunately and fortunately my camera died during our playdate with Max, Slade, Allie, Will, and Andee at the zoo’s splash park today.  I say unfortunately because I was limited in cute pictures of the kiddos.  I say fortunately because sometimes it’s nice to set the camera aside and just play in the water with my babies!  Guess God knew I was needing that today. 

This was our first time to the splash park this summer.  I was really  excited to take Cole because he is just the perfect age for it.  He didn’t disappoint either.  He was so excited and bounced from thing to thing, laughing, and enjoying himself.  Jordan unfortunately didn’t like it as much as I had expected, but I think that was due to a rough night’s sleep and her desire for a nap instead of being splashed.  Haha.  She did like it though, and I definitely hope to get her back there one more time before we leave- only well rested next time.  Winking smile

Here are a few pictures I managed to squeeze in on my exhausted battery…

DSCN2625DSCN2626

It was tough to catch the boys! 

DSCN2619DSCN2628

Andee was hilarious!  She would walk right up to the water and just let it splash her in her face.  Emily would “save” her, and she would go right back to the water!  She wasn’t bothered at all!

DSCN2630

Jordan was pretty funny herself.  She wasn’t as into it as Andee, but she would sit by the sprayers and jump EVERY time they spit water up and then laugh.  Haha.

DSCN2634DSCN2633

Thought this was so cute of Cole. 

DSCN2638

Flashback- Cole 2011…

P1160017

Cole 2010

Jordan getting walking tips from Andee…

DSCN2631

Slip and Slide!

DSCN2618DSCN2641

Sweet smiles for sweet friends!

IMG_3101

All the girls in the cute suits!

IMG_6173

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jordan looks just like Murray in these! Love it!