We have been soaking up the sun and pretty weather lately by spending lots of time outside at the park, pool, and zoo! Cole has always been busy, busy and so much fun to play with outside, and now we have 2 kiddos that are busy, busy because Sissy is right out there too! She climbs up the steps, goes down the slides, and is all over the playgrounds! It’s awesome. The park is even better with good buddies!
So excited to be doing it all by themselves!
LOVE this one! And these boys!
My little daredevil!
Look at Jordan’s face… She is so funny!
We had a blast at the pool the other day too. Kids in bathing suits have to be one of the cutest things ever!
And today we hit up the zoo with lots of friends! You better believe I am praying for fun friends and similar playdates once we move to Memphis. I have been so spoiled here, and today was the perfect reminder of that. It really was a perfect day.
Jordan had a blast today at the zoo. I know that most of the pictures show her in the stroller, but I actually got her out a good bit because she was totally into the animals. She would point and jabber nonstop! Here is a video of her telling you all about the elephants…
She was also loving that she found this hole! I couldn’t get her to stop putting her finger up there so I finally just quit trying and decided to laugh about it and take a picture…
Our Live Animals!
Who said it was just a double jogging stroller?!?!
How sweet is this picture?
We are really going to miss this zoo! It has been the source of such good times and happy memories!

1 comment:
We have a zoo! We love to go! You can sit with me at lunch!
love~
Post a Comment