Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lately…

It has been busy!  In some ways I am really looking forward to moving to Memphis just so that we are forced to slow down.  It’s our own fault because with our time here growing shorter and shorter, we are trying to squeeze every last thing before we leave.  That being said, I have a lot of fun things to post about that I haven’t slowed down enough to post about!  Haha.  We have had a lot of fun in this hot summer weather!  The other day we headed over to play with Libby on her awesome new waterslide!

DSCN2663

Jordan thought the hose water was a little chilly so she preferred to be the supervisor…

DSCN2664DSCN2658DSCN2665DSCN2666DSCN2661

All in all, it was a big hit, and we had some happy kiddos!  Thanks Mallorie and Libby for inviting us over!

DSCN2667DSCN2668

This is a random picture, but I caught the boys whispering a secret plan to each other behind the chair last time we were over at the Hanauer’s.  Too funny!

4FA3E618-7A35-41FB-8F11-D8FE9286767E

Daddy got to spend the morning with us at the zoo the other day.  It had been a really long time since he had been able to join us, and we made the most of it!  Cole loved showing him all his favorite things, and Murray loved watching how into the animals Jordan is now.  It was a wonderful morning!  Before Murray got there, I was busy loading the kids up with sunscreen.  I let Jordan sit in the back of the car while I was helping Cole.  I heard her laughing and looked up to see this little stinker making a BIG mess!  So much for that new box of Kleenex!

DSCN2925

Love these two!

DSCN2930DSCN2931DSCN2932DSCN2936DSCN29397A9FB52E-CE67-4B38-9126-9AB8E33AA08E

Cole even got his face painted like a scary monster!

DSCN2940IMG_6140FEE3B084-560B-4D01-A522-10E74DC432E5

More to come from my cousin’s wedding weekend and Cole’s early third birthday, but I’m outta time for now…

No comments: