Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Other funny Cole stories…

I forgot these in his 21 month post so here ya go…

He now calls my belly button Jordan’s paci.  Haha.  Can’t blame him when it is perfectly round like the backside of a paci and sticks out just about as far.  Pretty cute.  Him- not my belly button.

He crawled up in a chair at our table, onto the table, into his highchair and asked me for cereal.  So stinking big.

When done eating, he said he wanted down.  I asked if he was all done with his cheese.  He said uh-huh and then said “see ya later cheese.”

He grabbed Murray’s keys the other day, walked to the door, and said “Bye, going to work.”

He brought me cheese-its and his container I put them in for him.  He acted like he was putting them in there by shaking the box, and when I asked him if he needed some in there and started laughing at him, he said “Uh-huh. I silly.”  Yes you are little man!

Every time he poots or burps, he will tell you that he did.  Like you can’t hear it.  Haha.  When asked what he is supposed to say, he says “suze me" in the sweetest, most innocent little voice.  I almost like it when he poots or burps just so I can hear him say it.  Haha.

He also finds it hilarious to call me mom now.  He will say it over and over and over again.  Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom.  And if I don’t respond every time he will move on to saying “Ernin.”

He loves to go for runs in the jogging stroller.  He will randomly say “Momma, ride,” run to the closet where we keep the stroller, and say “ride out, ride out.”  Also, if I slow down for a minute, he says “Go fast Mommy, go fast.” Who needs a personal trainer with him around!

Don’t miss the rest of his 21 month post below…

No comments: