I know all the grandparents are so disappointed with the title of this post! Haha. I forgot to add a couple of funny videos from when we were home last weekend. Plus I’m adding some other funny stories and pictures of things Cole has done this past week. Life is never dull at our house!
Here is Cole showing off his speed on the swing. Cracks me up when he comes up with stuff like this on his own. He probably did this for 3-4 minutes before I got the camera out. Too funny!
And here he is playing peek-a-boo with Maddox again. Our good buddy Davis found it pretty funny too.
Short video of Cole from the Easter Egg hunt. Easton makes an appearance in this one as well with his VERY HEAVY Easter basket! =)
Here is Cole singing “Our God is Mighty to Save” along with Murray. Make sure to watch till the end because he shows off his “Praise the Lord” skills.
Cole is getting really good at puzzles. I am particularly impressed with how well he does this one since it doesn’t have any pictures to match up or little handles.
Working very hard with Daddy on Jordan’s name sign for her room.
Love when it’s too quiet so I go to find him, and he is doing something so sweet. Especially because it means I don’t have a huge mess to clean up!
Friday night was kinda rainy, but we wanted to do something fun as a family so we hit up Chuck E. Cheese. We had the best time, and Cole was so incredibly good. He loved showing Murray all his favorite games, and he was so big eating his pizza and drinking koolaid all on his own. Of course he had to wear his hat backwards to match Daddy.
He lost the hat though when it was time to get serious about the games!
Cole hit a button on this one game and won 40 tickets! Pretty sure Murray and I were more excited than Cole although he was pretty happy watching all the tickets pouring out, and really happy picking out his 3 miniature froggies and 3 packages of smarties at the prize counter! Definitely got our money’s worth there!
The other day he went and got his tools and told me he was “fixin’ his truck.” He worked on it for a good long while. Think he has some Nickleson boy in him!
And Sunday morning, he needed to shave like Daddy. Don’t worry, Murray turned the blade away from his sweet baby face, and we keep our razors WAY out of reach!
These next 2 are blurry, but I had to snap them with my phone before I missed my chance. Cole fixed his robot’s legs out to the side, laid him on the bean bag (where we change Cole’s diaper), got his Desitin, pretended to rub medicine on the robot, and said “Ok, all clean robot.” Too funny except that it shows you how often we use the Desitin for sore bottoms at our house.
And finally here is my little monkey “helping” me grocery shop. What happened to the grocery carts that had more space underneath for kids to actually sit? I used to love to sit under there and apparently Cole would like them too.
And this is just for my own memory later on because I know I will forget things like this even though it seems impossible now… today we were looking at a book that had sea creatures, and Cole pointed at the octopus and said “optocus.” He was so proud. No quite right, but so cute!
I’ve posted a few times over the last week so make sure not to miss any of my awesome posts.

No comments:
Post a Comment