
Well we might not actually have rainbows, but the blue skies and sunbeams from Heaven today have this song stuck in my head. After literally a week and a half or more of rain every day and night, you REALLY appreciate the sun so much more! It is absolutely gorgeous here today, and, although rain is still in the forecast, I am so thankful for the weather right now. We are truly so very blessed, but how often do we stop and thank God for the simplest joys in life? After all, nature really is a work of our master we are supposed to be living for each day!
Even in times when skies aren’t so sunny, this song reminds us that “nevermore must I be all alone since he promised me that we never would part.” Despite our pretty day here, I can’t help but be overwhelmed by all the people so severely affected by the tornadoes that tore through AL. My heart and prayers are definitely going out to them. I pray that even in what must be indescribable devastation, they can feel God’s love and peace. Our God gave up Heaven to be here on earth and suffer the unimaginable so that He could carry our burdens. Today think about the words to this song that you have probably sung a million times and remember what a wonderful, loving God we serve!

No comments:
Post a Comment