We have had a big Easter at our house! Cole is just getting more and more fun with holidays the older he gets. I still don’t think that he really “gets” it, but he loves talking about it- especially if it involves candy or presents of some sort! Here he is Easter Eve…
And Easter morning… (Think he might have been a little disappointed with the amount of candy in his basket.)
The loot…
Playing cars and watching Elmo with Daddy…
I was trying to show ALL the Elmo stamps on his body… they were EVERYWHERE!
All dressed up… It took a while for us to get him to smile in any pictures because he wasn’t too happy about ALL the clothes he had to put on this morning. Murray said he might as well have been putting on an 11 piece suit. Haha.
My handsome boys!
Me & my little man!
Group shot!
After church we were invited to spend the afternoon with a family from church at their extended family’s Easter lunch and Easter Egg Hunt. There were close to 70 people there! We had a great time, and Cole had a blast! He had a lot of fun with the hunt, although he was pretty much done once he found a sucker. Luckily the rain held off just long enough for the kids!
See… it was a legit Easter Egg Hunt!
Told ya he loved the sucker!
And this is when I was taking a picture because I thought he was dirty…
But then we started playing in the rain puddles…
Again- thought he was dirty…
And then…
This was the end result…
But he got right back out there!
Who knew being so dirty could be so much fun!
Needless to say, he was WORN OUT!
Actually we all were!
I know we will all sleep very well tonight! I definitely will because I am for sure feeling 37 weeks pregnant today… not bad- but definitely exhausted!
Hope everyone had a very Happy Easter and remembered that today is about something much more important that pretty clothes, Easter eggs, and candy!

No comments:
Post a Comment