Murray and I exchanged gifts Monday night (aka Christmas Eve). We went with stocking stuffers this year, and I must say that Murray was creative and did a great job. It was somewhat of a random assortment, but it all suits me perfectly. Haha.
I got some new body spray, an antenna for my car (I can't get ANY radio stations to pick up), picture frames for the fridge that Cole can't break, and a total pillow (awesome travel pillow) that will be handy this weekend on our trip to TN!
Murray got a new Titans camo hat, a pocket knife, and some really awesome bookmarks. Haha. Seriously he has been wanting some, and I must say I found some great ones.
Anyway, our main focus this year was on Cole...
And we had so much fun! I'm sure that he didn't really understand the whole concept of Santa coming and bringing him presents for being a good boy, but we played it up anyway! Cole colored a note for Santa, and we left him cookies and milk.
So proud!
Cole actually told us "No!" when we asked him if he wanted Santa to come to his house. Haha. Like I have said before, we really like Santa... from a distance! I will say he was very happy Christmas morning when Santa had left toys for him though!
Here is what else Santa left... an empty glass of milk, only part of one cookie, and a note back to Cole.
We videoed a lot of it so enjoy the videos... I know they are longer than normal, but it was Christmas after all!
Christmas morning family photo!
He loved the drums... if you watched the whole video, you saw that he was hardly interested in anything else at first.
He did eventually make his way to his Elmo couch, but not without his drumsticks! ;)
Realizing Santa had eaten his cookies!
Listening to what Santa had written him in his note.
Unwrapping presents. He was much more into it this time than last year at Christmas or even this year at his birthday!
Checking out his stocking!
Cole taking a picture with his new camera of his Noah's ark puzzle. Like mother, like son!
The camera dance...
"Are you guys seeing what this couch does?!?!"
After changing clothes, we broke into more of our toys... playdough was a hit! He thought Mommy's snake was really cool.
Until Daddy showed Mommy up with Elmo riding a bicycle... I mean, come on Murray!
Checking out one of his new Elmo movies... life is good!
We swapped it later for Frosty and had a nice lazy Christmas morning!
Cole just kept coming back to the drums. Does he not look so cute sitting on that little stool?
Coloring in a new Elmo coloring book. I'll give you one guess for who Cole's favorite tv character is right now... Haha.
After we played for a long time with all our new toys, we celebrated even more by going to Chuck E Cheese for lunch! They were open on our Christmas. Haha. It was such a fun day, and we have such wonderful memories! I know that this weekend will only bring more excitement and fun! We can't wait to be with our families and enjoy their company. Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:
Love it! All the videos and pictures are great!!! I could actually watch them on my phone since you did them on YouTube! So glad we could see yalls Christmas morning! He was so precious!
Post a Comment