Oh blogger, how I have missed you! It's sad that I have been without a working computer (for blogging) for just a couple weeks, and that I ended up having to borrow one from my sweet friend Liz because I was so desperate to post. Sad. I know. I'm seriously addicted, and I have now realized that whether anyone actually reads what I post or not doesn't matter... I enjoy sharing stuff and feeling like people keep up. Haha. In my defense, we have done some really fun stuff lately. So get ready to be caught up on a couple weeks!
First I will start with a fun birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Cole loves this place! True, what kid doesn't, but still. Here are some fun pictures from that night.
Playing Whack A Mole with Daddy!
The excited birthday boy!
Catching tons of tickets... he did AWESOME!
Yummy birthday cake!
Dance, Dance, Dance!!!
Borrowing the birthday crown for a little bit.
Next are some pictures from our trip to the Science Center here in Louisville. This was Murray's first time to go with us so that was pretty special. Also, several of our friends came too which made for a very fun morning!
I love this picture because he had to lean like Daddy was leaning. Haha.
Mom... it's Dorothy!!!
Dance party with Daddy and Grover! So cute!
Cole got brave on the slide after watching his buddies going down different ways.
Driving the bus with Jackson!
One of Cole's favorite parts! Give that boy some water, and he is happy for as long as you let him stay there!
See what I mean?!?!
And now onto Bass Pro Shop... they decorate part of the store as Santa's Village. It is really cute, and pictures with Santa are free so we headed there on Saturday. Not like Murray needs any extra incentive to go there... it's only his favorite store ever! Cole is just like his daddy too because he didn't care about Santa's Village near as much as his mommy hoped. He played along to keep me satisfied I think, but he was SO happy when his daddy said "Wanna go see the fish?" Haha.
Checking out the train.
Coloring Frosty... he did love the coloring part!

No comments:
Post a Comment