Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fun times!

The past 4 nights have been late nights for my sweet boy! We had VBS at church this week, and, with mommy teaching the 2 year old class and daddy working late, Cole didn't make it to bed before 10 Sun-Wed! He was such a good boy though and got rave reviews from all the nursery teachers! I think he enjoyed his first VBS!!!

Today we headed to the zoo for some fun time outside. It has been such nice weather this week. Sunny, but not too hot and a great breeze! Here are some pictures of Cole and Daddy feeding the giraffe! Cole was pretty brave about such a big animal being that close!


We also hit up the water park with our buddies Liz & Davis! Are these boys cute or what?!?! They have a great time together and are so sweet with each other. One day we will have to teach them that boys don't kiss boys, but for right now, their sugar-sharing sessions are pretty cute!

I found a cute pair of cowboy boots for Cole awhile back so I decided to have a mini-photo shoot of him in them with his cowboy shirt and horse. He wasn't so sure about it at first...

But, he definitely got more into it as we went on!

As fast as he seems to be growing up, I know he won't let me do these kinds of things for long so I have to squeeze them in while I can!

And on a side note, he may look cute and adorable on my blog, but he can be a real booger... I guess most things come full circle though, and I'm getting payback for when I was a baby. Today, I fought him for 30 minutes trying to get him to take a nap, and still I didn't win. Normally its a quick thing to rock him to sleep and lay him down, but not this afternoon!!! If he wasn't making indian noises with his hand and mouth, then he was trying to blow rasberries on any inch of bare skin he could find on me, or he was swinging and arm or a leg or, yes, even his head to stay awake, and he even tried getting me to pray by putting his hands together over and over. I have to admit I laughed out loud in spite of myself a few times because it was truly funny & some of the rasberries really tickled. Haha. Guess this is one afternoon where he is going to have to cry it out... sorry baby!

No comments: