Playing with mommy... we have so much fun!
Cole has said uh-uh instead uh-oh for a while now, but he has recently mastered the oh sound. I just love hearing him say it. He concentrates so hard on it. Haha.
He has also completely mastered his rocking horse. He loves it!! Thanks Easton for passing it on!
Cole got this puzzle from his great grandma Sara. He loves it and wants to play with it all the time. I think you'll see that he hasn't totally figured it out, but it keeps him entertained either way. Haha.
Cole's friend Wyatt came to play yesterday. They had a great time together. Can't you tell? Haha. No seriously, they really did. Cole enjoyed being the older friend for once... even if he wasn't any bigger. ;)
Cole kept giving Wyatt these very serious looks.
I think he was thinking... Dude- that's not what you do with that toy!
On a wagon ride... again they were so excited.
Here is a cute video of Cole sharing with Wyatt... he didn't always share this easily, but I won't post those videos- just the sweet one. Haha.
We are looking forward to a great weekend with Mimi, PopPop, and Easton! I'm sure we will have lots of fun to post about soon!

2 comments:
Those pics and video are so cute!! Thanks for posting! So glad that they could hang out for once! Hope you are feeling better!
Love his "uh-oooh". Too cute. He sure does have his rocking horse down- even the music. Such a smarty-pants.
Post a Comment