Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 23, 2010

For Mimi...

This post is a special one meant for Cole's favorite Mimi (but everyone else is welcome to enjoy it too)! She is most likely, without a doubt, our blog's most faithful follower. Since I haven't blogged much this week I just thought she might be going through Cole-withdrawal. So here you go Mrs. Jennifer- nothing out of the ordinary, but I know you think the ordinary is pretty special. We love and miss you! Hope this kicks off a great weekend for you!

Our little firefighter. Had to snap this one quick because he is not a fan of hats. He pulls them off in about half a second. Too bad because he sure does look cute in them! (Of course what doesn't he look cute in?!?!? Haha.)

We take a bath all the time now I feel like. I guess that's what happens when you have a little boy who loves being outside. You can't skip a day when you have sweat, bugspray, dirt, and sunscreen to wash off! Good thing he likes his baths almost as much as he likes being outside.

Murray's workout equipment is up in the attic. I know it seems cruel, but there is central heat/air up there so it's not quite as bad as it sounds. The only way up there though is by a drop-down ladder, and Cole makes a beeline for it as soon as Murray pulls it down. Here is a video of him climbing up... he usually goes much faster, but I guess since we were both down with him he didn't have as much motivation to get upstairs so fast.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.