The wedding was GORGEOUS!!! Thomas and Morgan did such a great job planning it, and everyone else did such a good job pitching in to help pull it off. It couldn't have been a prettier day for an outside wedding. The guys might have liked a little cooler day, but still...

At her bridesmaids luncheon... every part of the wedding process was so thought out and decorated so beautifully. And let me just say that the food at this luncheon was SO good! If I hadn't had a dress to fit into or been embarrassed, I would have been getting seconds and thirds!
All the girls (bride, bridesmaids, attendants, cousins).
Cole entertaining at the rehearsal dinner. He was in a little too good of a mood because I had to take him out because he wouldn't stop talking to everyone during the speeches. Guess he wanted to congratulate Thomas and Morgan too!
Is he not the cutest little boy you have ever seen?!?!
He absolutely adores Easton! Whatever Easton did, Cole wanted to do, and Easton couldn't be a sweeter big cousin to Cole.
The wedding site. Oh my goodness- right?
The bride with her cool ring bearer!
Love my family!
Me & Cole with Mimi and Nonny! Thanks Nonny for coming to entertain Cole while the rest of the family was busy!
Just swinging on his Aunt's porch swing waiting to be introduced at the reception.
Sorry Mrs. Jenn... It was just too cute. I love that my husband loves his momma!
With the happy couple... it was a little hot out there. Haha.
Cole loves his Uncle Joseph! Anyone who will walk him around nonstop and sing silly songs while doing crazy dances is a winner in Cole's book!
If you are wondering why Easton looks so hot, here is the reason. He was breaking it down! Look out ladies!
Playing with the Cardinals balloons after the reception. He was such a trooper staying up so late!
Eating lunch with Mimi and PopPop before heading to the lake.
And one final silly song and dance!
PICKWICK!!! We love the lake, and thankfully Cole does too. It was so fun to have my whole family together at the lake. Logan is back from Chile so we weren't missing anyone this weekend!
He was so excited to get in the water and splash, splash, splash.
First time on a waverunner... He loved "driving it" and making boat sounds.
Ready to take the boat for a spin. Thanks for being so fun Uncle Smith!
Poppy was risking our lives letting Cole steer the boat, but Cole was loving it!
We know who the best driver is!
Aunt Kelsey entertaining the poor boy who was burning up in that life jacket!
Checking out the water...
He had to take a dip!
Semi-skinnydip! Check out those cute buns!
Nonny has had a lot of practice getting babies to nap on boats! She is just the best napping spot!
Back up and ready to go! He stayed out with us all day. We were so proud of our little waterbaby!
The fisherman and their big catch!
***If you haven 't checked out Cole's 11 month post, scroll down!***

1 comment:
I LOVED these blog posts! There is not one single "bad" picture of Cole. I cannot believe how perfectly he takes pictures! He' doing so much since I saw him last, which means I need to see him again. By the way, that pink dress you wore to the bridal luncheon is ADORABLE on you. I wish I could wear something like that and it look good. It's so cute. We need to hurry up and see each other so we can get some pics of our babies together. Maybe in the next couple of weeks and we can get Reena to come too! Love you!
Post a Comment