So... physically he can brush his teeth, take drinks from his sippy alone, DANCE, stand alone for long periods, take 8-9 steps in a row, play patty-cake, throw a ball, eats so much table food (pizza, cheese, potato, green beans, banana, rolls, ham, noodles, gummies, etc.), give high-fives, ride a rocking horse alone, and help get his arms and feet into and out of clothes. I know I'm forgetting so much, but that gives you a good idea.
Mentally he has made crazy strides. Of course, I think that he has been a genius from the start, but he has even amazed me at the things he remembers and can comprehend now. He follows commands like get ___, give ___ to momma or daddy, where's ___, shut the cabinet. Haha. He can identify dogs, horses, and cows. He can say dada, momma, uh-uh, dog, down, ball. He signs more and please. He understands no- doesn't mean he always listens. In fact, several times lately he has done something he isn't supposed to while shaking his head no.
Personality wise, he still loves to be outside and loves music. He loves playing rough with daddy. He has started going to bible class, and the teacher says he loves his... dances to all the songs, pats the bible, loves the snacks (big surprise), and enjoys play time. He also cannot get enough of other kids that are just a little older than he is. He thinks Easton and Neesha are the greatest, and enjoys watching our neighbor Shawn play too. He is busy, busy! He is always doing little things that crack me up. Definitely has a lot of his daddy in him!
Emotionally, he is still so sweet (most the time) and loves to blow and give kisses. He waves to everyone. He flirts with most girls... tilting his head and flashing that incredible smile. He does however have quite the temper when things don't go exactly how he wants them exactly when he wants them- especially when he has been spoiled by grandparents all week and has to go back to just mean old mommy!
I know you are tired of hearing me brag so I'll just get on to the part that everyone was looking for anyway... pictures and videos!
Here is what he has started doing when I ask him to say cheese... think I've taken a few pictures of this child?!?!
How I found him the other day... always into something.
We had a fun water day out in the yard the other day. Daddy broke out the water hose on us, but, don't worry... Cole and I got him back good!
Sweet kisses for my fun daddy... [
Standing up outside with his stick. This picture makes me feel like he is so grown up.
Here is some bathtime fun. =)
Daddy taught him to smack his lips if it's mmm, mmm good. And Cole wanted to show some of his other tricks too while I was videoing. I think he thought maybe I would finally get the camera out of his face and let him eat if he just showed them all.
I told you he loves music... Sorry daddy- even Martina!
Look at our big boy standing up.
And last but definitely not least... Cole WALKING!!! Here he is walking between us, but he is getting brave and walking from the couch to us or from us to the door or window. Wherever he wants to go pretty much. He definitely still prefers crawling if he wants something quickly, but he is really proud of himself when he walks!

No comments:
Post a Comment