We couldn't be more excited! We had a great doctor's appointment and got to watch the ultrasound for an hour! Our little man was squirming all over the place. He will definitely have to get more used to having his picture taken because there will be tons of that in the future!
We got to watch him roll over, kick his feet, put his hands over his face, open his mouth, and even suck his thumb! Even better, we got to see his heart pumping away just like it is supposed to. His brain, kidneys, and all other body parts were "perfect" too!
Even before we were told it was a boy, it was quite obvious! Murray is pretty proud of that fact if I do say so myself. You should see him... on cloud nine! He is going to be such a great daddy! And I have already bought 2 little outfits from the Disney store today. I just couldn't resist!

We wanted a fun way to tell everyone even though we aren't there to do it in person. So... we sent these flowers to my mom and Murray's mom that said "I'm a BOY! Love- Your New Grandson." They both sounded super excited when they called!
We have tons of pictures so I will be posting those in a little while. Thanks so much for all the prayers that our little one would be growing and developing just like he was supposed to. God is good, and Murray & I couldn't be more blessed.

2 comments:
Yay!! I was right!! :) Congrats on your sweet little son!
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you! Boys are SO much fun. VERY cute idea with the flowers!
Post a Comment