Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Felt a Kick!

As if this past weekend wasn't exciting enough, our baby boy gave us one more fun thing to experience! I have been feeling him off and on for the last couple weeks, but I've been hesitant to say so because it is so faint. I guess because I could associate seeing him move on the ultrasound with what I was feeling, I have been feeling him so much more since Friday. It's the coolest thing!

The best part though was that Saturday night, I was lying in bed waiting on Murray to finish up something in the office, and I felt him kick me... with my hand! He moved hard enough that I could feel him with more than just my stomach! I couldn't believe it! I of course immediately called Murray to come quick... completely freaking him out. Haha. Once he got ready for bed and laid down, I had him rest his hand on my stomach. I had to lie really still, and Murray had to be really patient, but Murray felt him moving too!

We can't wait till he is much easier to feel, but this is a memory that won't soon be forgotten! Everyday this baby brings something else unbelievable to our lives. My wish is that everyone could experience something so incredible. We couldn't be more in love already! What a blessing!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea!! You will continue to be that amazed until the end..I am! I am so excited for yall!

love~

Audra Laney said...

Yay!! I remember the first time I felt it: I was in the doctor's office waiting for my OB. I nearly teeteed on myself I was so excited! Andrew didn't feel it for a long time after that. Murray's lucky!

Kacie said...

I'm so jealous! That's wonderful!

Kelsey & Smith said...

I am obsessively reading your blog- which isn't the best for my study habits :) He better be in a kicking mood in 2 weeks or Aunt Kelsey will be so disappointed! Love you!