Before the ultrasound... I was really excited. I also realize my thumb might be double-jointed. Haha.
Inside the our ultrasound room. It was really nice there. Here is the big screen that we got to see our baby boy on. He is definitely cute enough to be on TV!

Here is the sweetest picture ever! Look at that sweet button nose and precious lips. He is gonna be too cute!

Here is one of the pictures taken while he was flipped upside down. He was moving all over the place during the ultrasound. They had trouble getting some of the measurements they needed because he was so active. On the right is a picture of his face close up. It's kinda hard to tell what is going on in the picture, but the mouth is open and the nose is slightly up to the right. His eye socket is the darker spot to the right, and his forehead is in the shadow so you can't see it.


Another difficult picture... this one is looking at his face straight on. It's in the top middle of the picture & pretty much looks like a skeleton because of how the bones show up. The cute part is how he has his left arm coming up, and he was actually sucking his thumb. His hands were up by his face almost the whole time.
On the left is picture of the umbilical cord. Good news... it has 3 blood vessels just like it's supposed to! Just thought it was cool to see. On the right is a picture of his arm and hand. He had it in a fist here. I think he was telling us to leave him alone. All guys get tired of the camera after a while!




Here is a cute shot of his little bottom. You can also see one whole leg with the other heel sticking up behind it. Most of the time he actually had his ankles crossed over each other. Just relaxin'!
Here is the gender-defining shot! No mistaking he is a little boy with this picture. We may have to work on the modesty because Murray and I saw his private parts multiple times- even when the ultrasound tech wasn't looking specifically for them! On the right is a sweet picture of his 5 little toes. Murray was glad to see them! =)









3 comments:
Such sweet pictures! I'm so glad he cooperated so well. :) Murray's yes face is priceless!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You will be wonderful parents. Love the pictures!!! We are so proud for you.
Love you much
Jimmy & Betty Pritchard
YAY!!! I think I am psychic! I love the pictures! Can't wait to see more pictures of your sweet little boy!
Post a Comment