The kids had a special treat at school the other day... Santa and Frosty came to say hi and they brought a lot of friends with them! Cole and Jordan's classes (plus Hayes and Kyndall) were able to feed farm animals, ride a horse drawn sleigh, hug on Frosty, and tell their Christmas wish list to Santa! They were pumped!
Cole's kindergarten class...
Cole was super sweet and protective of Hayes on the sleigh ride. Hayes was too nervous to ride it without Cole, but Cole knew just how to make him feel ok about it. Best big brother!
My precious girl was a trooper! Santa and Frosty brought some North Pole COLD!Sitting in Santa's lap! I told the kids that I sat in this Santa's lap when I was about Jordan and Cole's age. I don't think they really believed me until Santa recognized me and told them the same thing. The kids quickly decided that this must be the REAL Santa and not just one of his helpers!
Jordan's pre-kindergarten class...
The girls!
Kyndall wasn't scared, but she was pretty serious! Maybe she was sending her list to him via mind waves!
Cole's turn!
Hayes really didn't want to go anywhere near Santa, but he was happy to look as cool as Cole for the festivities!!

No comments:
Post a Comment