Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 27, 2015

The Buzz

Murray loves to have his hair buzzed in the summer.  Really, he loves it year round, but especially in the summer when it is so hot.  I think he looks great both ways, and I kinda like that he can change it up time to time.  That being said, Cole decided he needed his buzzed like Murray, and I was a little sad that my baby boy wanted such a big boy haircut.  I guess 6 is big enough to have a preference on how they look though so momma gave in…

Before:

 IMG_3741

Murray was in charge of the clippers, and Jordan and Hayes were the excited spectators!  Cole struggled a little with the vibration tickling him, but he persevered! 

  IMG_3743 IMG_3744 IMG_3745  IMG_3747 IMG_3748 

After:

 IMG_3757

The funniest thing was that Hayes was determined he was next in line for a haircut.  I was really not for that though so Murray pretended to do his.  He was so happy sitting there, but, when Murray let him look in the mirror to see, he was not fooled!  He immediately started fussing and saying “more, more!”  He knew he didn’t look like Cole and Daddy.  Haha.  Too smart!

IMG_3751IMG_3750   IMG_3753 IMG_3755

You will be big enough soon Hayes… too soon!  But today is not your day.  :)

No comments: