Considering that we don’t have a pool, we have managed to swim a lot this summer! That is a really good thing as hot as it has been and as much as my kids love to swim! They truly are little fishies! I have already shared several pictures and videos of our pool fun, but I have to add a few more fun memories!
We went swimming at a friend’s pool one day with my mom, sister, and Annie. We were sad that our friends weren’t able to swim with us, but we were thankful they didn’t mind us using the pool!
Cutie Patootie!
Aunt Kelsey was pretty fun! She came up with all kinds of neat games…
I was pretty popular outside the pool because I brought snacks… haha!
And of course, they all LOVE their Nonny!
Jordan’s dive…
When swimming got boring…
We hit up another friend’s pool on a Saturday when Daddy could go with us… Cole and Jordan really pushed their swimming skills this time, and Hayes enjoyed a little pool football with his big brother!
And this past weekend, Jordan figured out a new trick, and Hayes learned to jump all by himself! Cole also dove for a lacrosse ball that was at the bottom of the deep end with no trouble at all, but I didn’t get it on video… :(
Thanks to everyone sharing their pools with us!!! We are loving it!!!
Also I have to share these two pictures together. It was not intentional, but I have a picture from last summer almost exactly like a picture from this summer. Look how much Hayes has changed!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment