Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Snow Fun!

This post is out of order, but it will take a while for me to get all our Christmas festivities documented so I decided to share this quick one first.  When Cole got up yesterday (Christmas) morning, he came into our room and said “I looked out my window, and I think I saw a little bit of snow!”  I expected…  Santa came! or I think we have presents!  I guess Cole just thought that it had to snow for it to really be Christmas.  I tried to explain to him that it didn’t always (or hardly ever in Memphis) snow on Christmas.  He quickly told me that Santa would make it snow.  Oh great… Well, this morning we woke up to find that Santa had delivered one last magical Christmas present last night!  Both the kids were so excited, and, even though this snow seemed puny compared to our experiences with Chicago snows, we made the most of it!

Cole and Jordan waited patiently watching it snow through the front door while I figured out some warm snow outfits!

DSCN5859

Once we were all bundled up, we headed outside to play!

DSCN5860DSCN5860

Cole promptly made a snow angel, and Jordan had to be like Cole… she gave it her best effort.  Haha.

DSCN5862DSCN5863

Then Cole taught Jordan how to make snowballs…  They were so funny.  Every time they would throw one, they would say “Pop!”  They both thought it was so funny to “pop” Mommy!  I guess it really was for the best though.  I think it will be a few more years before they can tolerate enjoy a snowball fight with each other! 

DSCN5864DSCN5867

And we even made an awesome snowman!

DSCN5869

Even if he was tiny!  Haha.

DSCN5868

As always, my BOY enjoyed smashing the snowman more than making him!

DSCN5870

We had a great time playing outside and then headed in to heat up by eating our yummy, warm oatmeal!  Thank you Santa for such a special treat!  Winking smile

No comments: