Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Our Star Performer

DSCN5523

Cole was so excited about his Christmas program and school party!  I was pretty excited too because I even got this super cute picture of him and Jordan.  A rarity these days! 

DSCN5524

I will post a couple videos too, but the main thing that I really want you to see are all of Cole’s sweet expressions in these pictures.  We LOVED watching him!

DSCN5525DSCN5526DSCN5528DSCN5533P1000123P1000129DSCN5557

Please overlook the very end of this video… SO embarrassing!  The rest of the video was cute though.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Proud Parents!

P1000136

Seeing the surprise guest… Santa!

DSCN5558DSCN5556P1000162DSCN5554

After the program, we moved onto the party!  Cole said his favorite parts were the snowman beanbag toss and his daddy reading them a story. 

DSCN5562

Murray won the best party dad award by reading the Christmas story.  He read Pete the Cat Saves Christmas, and the kids loved it.  I thought he might kill me for it, but he did so great!

P1000188DSCN5570

And our sweet Mrs. Jean!

DSCN5573

Cole had quite the fan club that day.  We only managed a picture with Mimi, but Aunt Kelsey, Uncle Smith, Nonny, me, Murray, Jordan, and Mimi were all there!  Basically a full row!

DSCN5578

We love you Cole and had a blast watching you up on stage and celebrating Christmas with you and all your school friends!

No comments: