Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Going to School!

Cole was invited to his sweet friend Gracie’s 3rd birthday party this weekend.  Her mom, Sara, did a school theme, and it was SO stinkin’ cute!  They had lunch, made a craft, had to line up, went to story time, and even went on a field trip… on a REAL school bus!  The kids were SO excited, and it was so fun to watch. 

Cole with the birthday girl… Isn’t her school bus yellow tutu adorable?!?!

DSCN1398

Craft time!

DSCN1401DSCN1403DSCN1405

Lining up to walk to circle time.

DSCN1407DSCN1411

They sang the Wheels on the Bus and read books about school buses.

DSCN1415DSCN1420

Time for cake and presents!

DSCN1424DSCN1427DSCN1435DSCN1436

And then came the big surprise… a special ride on a school bus!

DSCN1440DSCN1440

Cole was so excited and kept saying over and over “I’m on a school bus!  This is cool!  I can see all kinds of things out my window!  I’m on a school bus!  This is fun!”  Haha.

DSCN1443

My favorite part of the ride…

DSCN1446DSCN1457

Even Sissy got in on the bus fun!

DSCN1461

Best attempt at all the kids on the bus!

DSCN1470

We had a wonderful time, and I know I will be hearing about Gracie’s party for a long time!  Hope Cole is still satisfied with the Mickey Mouse party he has been asking for up till now!  Haha.