Because this possibly is going to be the longest post ever! We have done so much in the last few weeks that I have had so much to post about, but no time to post it! I would do a series of posts, but I’m always afraid someone is going to miss something. I know… that would be tragic! Haha. Anyway, if you have about 30 min, enjoy.
First here are some funny pictures of Cole with his buddy Will. It has been a long time coming, but they are starting to play much nicer together. Haha. They love each other and are always so excited to see each other until they have to start sharing. Sound familiar to any 2 year old parents out there? Anyway, they are both little hams and did a great job sharing on this particular playdate. Hope it continues!
Cole also has a tendency to want to play with WHATEVER baby toy I pull out for Jordan. Luckily she isn’t old enough to protest at this point and actually enjoys watching him do things. Notice her cute little smile…
I don’t know about all of you, but there are days where I feel like a crummy momma. These are days where Jordan ends up having to be in her swing most of the day, Cole seems to be begging for attention by doing the exact opposite of everything I ask, and I am praying for naptime/bedtime. I had one of those days not long ago. Luckily God helped me out and gave me a really great day to follow. Don’t you love how He does that? Anyway, here are pictures from our very happy day. (Most of these were taken with my- not smart phone- cell phone so they may not be the best quality.)
Mid-morning snack of chocolate pudding while lying in the kitchen floor. He loved it so that’s all that mattered.
We walked down the street to a small playground and stayed almost 2 hours. It’s the perfect size for Cole because he can do it all. He was making up games for us which was so impressive to me! He is also getting to be a bossy little booger and knows exactly how he wants everything done… I’ll focus on the impressed part though.
Sweet Jordan was enjoying being outside too!
All by himself!
Here we were singing songs in the fort. He was coming up with lots of different ones all on his own.
This is just a recording of him singing. I love this little boy so much!
After the playground we tried his 4 wheeler again… success!
So much fun was had that he passed out on the couch before I could finish making his lunch!
So that brings us to 4th of July. We spent the weekend with my family at our cabin on Pickwick Lake. We had so much fun! We had time to hang out with family, relax, play with Cole, cuddle with Jordan, and actually spend time just me and Murray too! There were a lot of us there, and we really enjoyed getting to spend time with family we don’t see often enough! Cole LOVED the lake. He wasn’t scared of the water, boat, wave runners, etc. at all! And he would have played in the sand all day. Good news for us since we are headed to the beach with Murray’s family next week.
Oh and did I mention that we went fishing and look what I caught!
Cole did a little fishing himself…
My brother has been rescuing baby animals as long as I can remember. He found this little duckling in our yard and saved it from our neighborhood cats the other day. Cole loved it!
Swimming!!! Cole was basically swimming all by himself by the time we left!
aaaaaahhhh… Gotta love going out in the boat!
My goal… Poppy is one awesome skier!
Trying to be like Uncle Logan and surf!
What a little doll!
Again- LOVED the sand!
Cute 4th of July outfits from Aunt Kelsey!
Singing and Swinging with Nonny…
Firework time!
They were a little noisy so Cole and Poppy enjoyed them from inside.
Our intense badminton game…
Think she got a little attention? And enjoyed it?
Oh.My.Goodness!
I know what you are all thinking, but she actually did really great!
Nonny has held many a baby just like this in the boat! She has the touch!
Trouble!
These geese swam right up to our dock! He loved throwing them bread, and they loved eating it!
Ok… so I still have to catch up on their 2 month, 2 year old, and birthday party posts, but I’ll save that for another night…

1 comment:
Disclaimer: I had just gotten out of bed in the fishing video- I looked pretty rough :) Love the long post though. It was such a great week with you!
Post a Comment