Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 11, 2011

2 Months Old!

P1170258

Our sweet girl was 2 months old on the 7th.  She is just getting so big!  I mean look at all those rolls in her arm- haha!  Seriously though, this has been a fun month with her.  She is such a happy baby, and she smiles all the time.  I love talking to her and watching those little eyes light up and that big smile spread across her face.  She truly smiles with her whole body… she just wiggles all over she is so happy! 

She still loves her swing which is so great.  She is also doing much better with her carseat now.  She still doesn’t love it when she is initially strapped in, but she calms down much more quickly now.  We took 2 road trips this past month, and she was wonderful!  Such a little angel!

She is also starting to talk a lot more.  She will work so hard to get those sweet little noises out, and I love it when she squeals!  Sometimes it even startles her that she could make such a big noise.

She is getting stronger and stronger.  She does great with tummy time and turns her head back and forth looking all around.  She especially loves it if her big brother is down on the floor talking to her.  He always gets the biggest smiles.  She also has started to enjoy being held with her back against us so she can look out at everything around her.  She is an observant little girl already!

P1170220

The other day was the first time that I think she really tried to roll over.  We had laid her in the middle of our bed as we were getting ready.  Murray was talking to me from his side of the bed, and she completely turned to look over at him.  She ended up in a side-lying position.  Didn’t make it all the way over onto her belly, but she accomplished what she was trying to do because she was staring right at her daddy and smiling.  So sweet!

She is a great sleeper.  She usually naps in her swing, but at night she will sleep in her bed very well.  Usually I get anywhere from a 6-8 hour stretch.  Just getting up once during the night is such a treat!  I don’t think I was only up once with Cole until he was 6 months or older!  Still one of my favorite things is when I let her nap on me.  Nothing better than cuddling with my sweet baby.  Seeing Cole become such a big boy, I realize just how quickly Jordan will be that big too so I’m trying to soak up all my baby time with her while I can.

I am taking Jordan and Cole to the doctor on Wednesday for their 2 month and 2 year old well baby checkups so I will post her weight and length then.  Keep checking because Cole’s big 2 year old post and birthday party post are coming soon!  And don’t miss our fun 4th of July post below!

No comments: