Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 24, 2010

My Very Smart Hubby...

Murray had to take an in residency training exam the other day. Basically it was a way to check up on how well he is learning this stuff compared to all the other residents out there. There are no real consequences to it, and he didn't have to study for it because it should be testing him on knowledge he uses each day at work. So there really isn't a reward for doing well either besides a glowing blog post from his wife. ;)

For those of you who know Murray personally and not professionally, it may be hard to picture him as a serious doctor and surgeon when he is rolling in the floor tickling your kids or doing a crazy dance, but I am here to tell you he is who you want to see if you have a foot or ankle problem! Not just because I am his probably biased and very proud wife, but also because he scored so awesome on his test!!!

So there was the average score for both residents who have completed one year of residency and who have completed two years of residency. To avoid embarrassing him too much, I won't post the actual averages and his actual score. I will, however, tell you that Murray scored over a hundred points higher than both averages!!!

Murray~ I hope you know how much we admire your hard work and dedication to being the best resident you can be. You really are so smart, and we couldn't be any prouder. Love you so much.

No comments: