Here is a video of Cole showing where his eyes, ears, nose, mouth, hair, fingers, toes, and belly are. I know I'm biased, but I think that's really smart for a 14.5 month old!
Best belly laugh in this one! Also some of his old words and some of his new ones.
All that talking about his Bible made him go get it so he and Daddy could read it. Sweetest little boy ever!
Praying...
And finally... it's not all serious stuff around here! Having fun with Daddy before bedtime!
And here are some pictures of a fun day a while back with Mommy & Daddy... first the zoo of course!
Cole loves this huge globe... especially splashing in the water! He was soaked. Who needs the splash park?!?!
Watch out Daddy... looks like a crazy driver!
Checking out the monkeys!
"Cole- how's that oreo?" Haha.
Next... Bass Pro Shop! All our favorites in one day! He was ready to ride!
Just playing while Daddy tried on some hunting boots... this ramp provided lots of entertainment! I just loved how silly he looks running down it. And of course the babbling...
Turning around... so proud of himself!
Cole still loves that kid in the mirror! He now will high-five, pound, kiss, and say hi/bye to that cute friend!
This is just random, but tonight we had small group at our house. Murray was the first to open the Dr. Thunder and let's just say it rained all over our kitchen! I have never seen a 2 liter explode that way or that much! It was everywhere & all over Murray. I think you can tell by his face he was a little surprised and overwhelmed. Haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment