Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 20, 2010

Busy, Busy!

Murray had a busy weekend here so Cole and I headed to Memphis for our own busy weekend. We had a blast and got to be a part of a lot of fun stuff that we miss out on sometimes living away. First off.. we had Neesha's volleyball game. She was team captain, and they won!!!

Look at that pass...

And she had some awesome serves!

Cole was really into the volleyball game. =)

That night we celebrated my mom's birthday early with an awesome steak dinner and presents. Cole helped pick out this pretty shirt for his Nonny!

The next day I helped with a baby shower for one of my best friends who I went to school with from kindergarten through highschool. She is having a sweet baby boy in October.

Cutest cake ever- right?!?!


The table was actually part of Reena's present from my mom, Kels, and me. Kelsey refinished it for Reena's nursery. Isn't it so cute?

Some of Caleb's cute outfits that people gave him.

Meeting Caleb... can't wait till he is here to play.

Finally getting to play with Ainsley... sorta. This was actually a really funny interaction.

Me and Adrienne... babies together and now holding our babies. Crazy!

All of the highschool girls who were at the shower.

That night Logan had a show. He met up with his band to play in Memphis Saturday night. I haven't had a chance to hear his band from Harding yet so I was really excited to hear them... I only wish shows could be earlier. Haha. I am definitely not a night owl anymore if I ever was one. Cole was excited about Logan's show though... he may have slept right through it, but he was there in spirit!

A clip from Logan's show... I have better videos, but they are really long. His band is seriously awesome. If you want a CD... let me know. Only $5! ;)

It was a great weekend, but I have to admit... Cole and I were both REALLY glad to get home and see our favorite!

No comments: