Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What a Personality!

Cole is becoming more and more like his Daddy every day! What do I mean by that? Well, he is getting more and more personality all the time, and, if you know Murray, you know that he has a big personality! He is always doing crazy, goofy, hilarious things, and now his son is beginning to do the same thing. Cole is such a mess, and I find myself laughing out loud at things he does more and more often. It is such a blessing to get to stay home with him and witness all of his quirky little tricks.

I try my best to catch these funny little things on camera so I can share them, but most of the time, of course, I miss the best things. Like when we were walking outside (he was walking holding my hands) on the sidewalk, and he stopped to try to step on a couple of small ant hills- such a boy! Or when he has been playing hard and pauses to lay his head down and says "ahhh"- so dramatic! Or when I'm hanging up clothes in my closet (with him on my hip of course because heaven forbid he sit on the ground for a minute), and he sees my necklaces hanging on the door, gently grabs them, and says "mmmm" like they are the prettiest things he has ever seen- so silly!

But occasionally, I get lucky, and he will do things twice or I am just already videoing when they happen. So here are a few things I have captured lately...

He loves to eat table food now, and he loves to feed himself. I was so proud of him yesterday because I thought he was eating the potato skins until I went to clean him up and realized that he was just sucking the cheese off of them and then spitting the potato out into his bib and highchair. Here he is trying spaghetti for the first time. Think he liked it!

If you make this one bigger, you will see a noodle stuck to his forehead. Haha.

I walked in the other room for one minute and when I came back, he had pulled out ALL of his musical books and had them ALL playing at once. He was just smiling and dancing to the "beautiful" music. =)

Here is what he started doing while I was folding laundry earlier today. He thought that baby in the mirror was acting so funny!

And here are a couple new tricks that Daddy has taught him. "Hip, Hip, Hooray!" & High-Five!

The "Hip, Hip, Hooray" trick has come in very handy because, now that we are more mobile and still clumsy, this is a fun way to avoid tears.

And finally, here is proof that playing rough is just in little boy genes. I don't know how he learned these things, but if he isn't throwing his animals, he is crashing his train, beating up on Daddy, or something... and he thinks it's hilarious!

***Make sure to check out our fun weekend with Nonny & Poppy below this if you haven't already seen it!!!***

No comments: