This is the car lot where his grandpa works.

These are the cars from the car lot that washed across the street. His brother's car ended up about 300 yards out in the field you can see through the buildings here.

Carwash right down the street from Murray's parents' house.

Pizza place where Murray worked some growing up. A guy at their church owns it, and he had just had the place remodeled. So sad.

Also, Murray, Cole, & I suffered a big loss this past weekend. While carrying in the bags from the car into my parents' house, we thought Duke had followed us in, but apparently he had not. When we realized he wasn't inside with us (about an hour later), we scoured the neighborhood, put up signs, knocked on neighbors doors, etc., but we still have not heard anything. I don't consider myself much of a dog person generally, and I often kinda thought people were crazy about their pets. Never again will I think that because losing Duke has been harder than I ever thought possible. He has been with me and Murray all but one month of our marriage, kept me company all those months Murray had to be away for school, was crazy excited to greet Murray and play everyday, and couldn't have been better with Cole. We are really missing him.

Also, Murray, Cole, & I suffered a big loss this past weekend. While carrying in the bags from the car into my parents' house, we thought Duke had followed us in, but apparently he had not. When we realized he wasn't inside with us (about an hour later), we scoured the neighborhood, put up signs, knocked on neighbors doors, etc., but we still have not heard anything. I don't consider myself much of a dog person generally, and I often kinda thought people were crazy about their pets. Never again will I think that because losing Duke has been harder than I ever thought possible. He has been with me and Murray all but one month of our marriage, kept me company all those months Murray had to be away for school, was crazy excited to greet Murray and play everyday, and couldn't have been better with Cole. We are really missing him.

On a happier note, we did have a really great time with family- especially since Murray was able to take a long weekend. Cole had a great time playing with all his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins! I always mean to take so many pictures while we are home, but somehow I never end up taking enough. Here are a few fun ones from Memphis...
That boy was killing some pizza! Haha.

Poppy was so funny making those cars wreck!

And some from Huntingdon...
Sweet Easton pulling Cole around for a ride in his toy wagon. They had the best time together.

Easton also wanted to help feed him. He actually did a pretty good job considering how much of a wiggle worm Cole is, but he did end up with quite a few bites on his face!

Cole thinks Easton is hilarious! Here is a picture of the two of them, but you have to watch the video beneath it to really see how hard he laughs at him. Of course, Easton is quite the entertainer.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO WATCH THE VIDEO... (You will have to hit your back button to get back to the blog... sorry, I'm having trouble with the videos today so this is the only way I could get them on here.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcl6qSE719Y
Once we got back home, we spent a fun day at Louisville Zoo's waterpark. We met several friends there, and Daddy even got to come for the afternoon once he was done working. We had a great time, and definitely plan on spending quite a bit of time there this summer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcl6qSE719Y
Once we got back home, we spent a fun day at Louisville Zoo's waterpark. We met several friends there, and Daddy even got to come for the afternoon once he was done working. We had a great time, and definitely plan on spending quite a bit of time there this summer!

Playing with part of his new choo-choo train from Mimi...

Hi Mom!

There aren't many girls in our playgroups or at church... can you tell he was mesmerized? She is a little cutie!

Chillin' with the polar bear!

Look at me! So big!

All that playing is hard work! He was worn out! And can I just point out- Look at those eyelashes! Thank you Daddy for passing that trait on!

Testing out the fountains... not too sure.

Please click on this picture to see a close up of their faces... It's so funny! The water was a little cold. =)

At least Mommy was enjoying the slide. Haha.

Getting a little braver now... Just needed Daddy to tell him it was ok.
Here is a video of Cole and Murray walking through the fountains... (click on it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghQ7yX4QSroAs always, Cole has been learning and trying so many new things lately. I know I'm a broken record, but everyday brings something new. It's a challenge to catch a lot of it on video- especially since Cole just wants the camera when he sees it, but here are my best efforts to capture some of the latest things.
This is just one of him thinking that banging his head is funny... I know- not exactly genius, but it is cute and funny. Plus he shows off a couple other tricks in it too.
(click here) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci5uE-ptGdM
Here he is making his car/truck noise.
(click here) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k3oJ19ca94
And here he is driving the truck & giving kisses.
(click here) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg7uLm7bRvk
And finally, he is getting braver and braver about trying to walk. It won't be too long now I don't think.
(click here) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBJNN4qBLSY



1 comment:
Such good videos! I absolutely love the kiss one- so accurate. I have to show Smith that one now that he knows the full extent of Cole's kisses haha. That water park looks so fun! He is gonna have so much fun this summer there- especially when he starts walking! Thanks for the post-it was a great one! Love you!
Post a Comment